Meet Ken Reed
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Raised in the Northern Panhandle of WV, Ken attended Colliers Elementary, Follansbee Middle School, and Brooke High School.
After graduating from Brooke High School in 1986, Ken attended the West Virginia University School of Pharmacy and obtained his degree in 1992. That same year he started his career as a pharmacist. He met his Wife, Tally, in pharmacy school and married her in 1993. They have four children. Ken began his career working as a pharmacist in a chain pharmacy and then in 1998 opened up his first Reeds Pharmacy in Morgan County, WV.
In 2000, Ken opened his first pharmacy in Berkeley County. The Hedgesville location was soon followed by a second pharmacy in Spring Mills. He and his wife currently own and operate Reed’s Pharmacy locations in Martinsburg, WV; Hedgesville, WV; Berkeley Springs, WV; Hancock, MD; and Berryville, VA.
Memberships and Boards
* EPBA Eastern Panhandle Business Association
* Chamber of Commerce
* WVPA West Virginia Pharmacist Association
* Epic Pharmacy Network
* Workforce WV Region 5
* Eastern Panhandle Regional Planning & Development Region 7
* Travel Berkeley Springs
* Morgan County Planning Commission
* Past Morgan County Economic Development Authority
* Past Eastern WV Regional Airport Authority
*WV State Delegate 59th District
* Morgan County Commissioner
* CEO Reeds Pharmacy
* CEO Canary Grill
* VP EPIC Pharmacies, Inc.
* President West Virginia Pharmacist Association
* Executive Committee Eastern Panhandle Regional Planning & Development
* CEO Reeds Real Estate
* CEO Pharm Investments
* Past VP Moores Pharmacy
* Past VP Market Street Pharmacy
* Past Candidate for U.S. Congress 2nd Congressional District